The 2015 TCS Annapolis Running Classic
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Join us on November 21, 2015 to enjoy a course through beautiful, historic Annapolis, MD. Limited to 5,000 runners.
The TCS Annapolis Running Classic offers both a Half Marathon and a 10k, so choose your distance and enjoy the race and fabulous Post-Race Party!
- Half Marathon and 10k in Maryland’s capital city
- Great premium for all half marathon and 10k finishers
- Beautiful medal featuring an Annapolis landmark for all half marathon finishers; 10k finishers receive a pin in the same design
- Start and Finish at Navy-Marine Corps Stadium
- Avg November 22nd high temp of 57°F, avg low of 39°F
- Scenic course throughout historic Annapolis, including Main Street, Church Circle and the City Dock waterfront
- Plenty of food and
beverages including our award-winning soup and OYSTERS!
- Finish Line Party featuring live music from the fun bands
- Net proceeds go back to charitable organizations in Annapolis. Close to $210,000 has been donated in the first four years of the event!
Important Race News & Updates
Just Announced!! The 2015 TCS Annapolis Running Classic will be held on Saturday, November 21!