Half Marathon and 10k in Maryland’s Historic Capital City!
The Annapolis Running Classic offers both a Half Marathon and a 10k, so choose your distance and enjoy the beautiful views of the waterfront city!
Without Question, One of the Best Post-Race Parties You've Ever Been To!
Enjoy warming soup, cold Fordham craft beers, frosty Old Dominion Root Beer, a dozen oysters and hot music!
- Great premium for all half marathon and 10k finishers
- Beautiful medal featuring an Annapolis landmark for both half marathon and 10k finishers
- Start and Finish at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Scenic course throughout historic Annapolis, including Main Street, Church Circle and the City Dock waterfront
- Food and beverages including our award-winning soup, half a dozen OYSTERS (on the half shell or grilled), Fordham Beers, Old Dominion Root Beer and Bold Rock Cider!
- Legendary Finish Line Party featuring awesome live music from local bands
- Avg November 18th high temp of 58°F, avg low of 40°F
- A portion of net proceeds go back to charitable organizations in Annapolis. Over $240,000 has been donated to local organizations in the first five years of the event!